Τρίτη 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

a song



1.
When shadows slow down
I put your portrait in a jasmine dream
Leaden Mountain
Crimson sea
Your dreams like a poppy rain
Asphodel’s mind
In a cloudy field

The moon, tears on your fingertips
Clumsy butterfly
Sweep the pollen from your tiny lips
And go back on your scroll print

I’ll take care of you
I’ll take care of you
Crazy violet
I’ll take care of you

Since,
A cruel destiny with a magic wand
Tangled up the threads of your mind
In a ball.

2.
On a single bed
There is a lake,
Sound birds on
Memory flakes
Feather leaves
And
Marigold waves

A single house
Cruises over
Sparkling fields,
Sparrow nest
On a climbing rose
Shallow breath

I cry
A redbreast cry
And I cry
Missing you

3.
A single man
The race of the raining sky
A dragonfly
On a crystal jar
Ruby fears
On a Libra mind

And I cry
Missing you

Igo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: