Κυριακή 25 Οκτωβρίου 2009

krista muir



It all began when as a three year old I smashed the ivory keys on my dad's piano with a glockenspiel mallet. I told my mom I was trying out a new sound. I don't remember getting in trouble for it. My mother knew that I was going to do things in my own way even if it might mean breaking things, awakening things and asking for more allowance money. After playing violin, piano, clarinet, guitar, singing in a few choirs, playing bass in all girl indie band "Wild Girl Soup," performing with electro-acoustic improv ensemble "Lion," I recorded and released my first full length album "Hosemusik" as my alter ego "Lederhosen Lucil." Then I went on to record "Tales From The Pantry" and the "Apricota" single. All were released on my Montreal apt. label "hypo productions/hypo records."

Since the birth of Lucil I have toured North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand both solo and with various friends. DJ Kid Koala took me on the amazing "Short Attention Span Theatre" tour that opened me up to whole new groups of friends and fans. The Aquabats took me on their East Coast 2004 tour and DJ Jester and I have rocked Texas from 2004-2006. Ms. Lederhosen has kept me busy for 8 years! And while I love being her, there are many songs that have crept and are still creeping into my daily life that I need to get out and they do not involve leather pants.

αν θέλετε να μάθετε κι'άλλα:
http://www.myspace.com/kristallmuir

1 σχόλιο:

raz είπε...

πέρασε κι απο τα μέρη μας, τραγουδήσαμε μαζί strawbery fields, συμπαθέστατη.